Saturday, November 12, 2011

you're so sweet....

Hey everyone!!!
Well it's been a crazy day around here. We just got home from B's cheerleading competition......we left the house at 9:30 this morning. It was fun.....B's group won 2nd place and she was so excited! I was only able to get one pic (every other picture was either blurry or had someone's hand in front of the camera)


Of course she wasn't even looking at me :)

I also wanted to share a page that I finished yesterday using the Home Sweet Home Kit and Add-On from Scraptastic Club.


The pictures are of B swinging at the treehouse at Palmetto Bluff. 

I'm off to get some scrapping done. I did manage to get my scrap table all cleaned off last night, but then I tore into an older kit.....and I'm now trying to finish a layout!

Have a great night :)



No comments:

Post a Comment