Tuesday, November 29, 2011

a long weekend.....

Good morning everyone!!
I hope that everyone had a great Thanksgiving weekend, it's sad to say, but I was totally happy to go back to work yesterday! I might go crazy over the long Christmas break.
The kids are off at school today, they stayed home yesterday with Brandon sick, and they were trying to stay home again today, but I know they are both feeling better.

Anyhoo, I finally had a chance to sit down last night and scrap, it seems like forever since I've done that. I used the Autumn Splendor Kit and Add-On from Scraptastic Club. The pictures are from our trip to Poppell Farms in Odum Georgia.....we all had such a blast there, and I still have plenty of pictures left to scrap from that trip, I'm hoping to sit down tonight again and scrap!


The papers were such a perfect match for my pictures, and I'm totally happy with the way my page turned out!

Well, I'm off to get ready for work....not really excited about that today, I'd much rather stay home and play in my scraproom :(


Have a great day!

1 comment: