Sunday, November 13, 2011

almost done.......

OK, so since I'm really trying to use up some of the older kits that I have from Scraptastic Club....as well as....some stash.....I pulled out what was left of the Birthday Bash Kit, and here's what I've done so far


The pictures are from D's 1st Birthday, I can't believe that he's 10 now. And I still have a ton of pictures left to scrap from his 1st Birthday.....maybe someday I'll get them all scrapped :)

And then I also put together this little card...


I used my Imagine and my Birthday Bash cartridge to make the little cake.
I would have to say that this Birthday Bash line from Imaginisce is by far my fav Birthday papers ever!
 
I'm working on one last project today with whats left of this kit. I'll post the pics when it's done.
Have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. That cake is so cool!! Glad to see you using your die cutting machine!!! ;) Great work with the Imaginisce line!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great use of the paper line, love your cute little banners.

    ReplyDelete